文字处理 office快递 公文课堂 名篇佳作 商务英语 英语欣赏 法律法规 法律文书 商务礼仪 职场礼仪 人在职场 时尚生活 办公软件
综合应用 工作手记 实用范例 写作知识 商务写作 休闲英语 地方法规 法律知识 外事礼仪 各国礼仪 饮食男女 休闲驿站 工具软件
当前位置:首页 » 翻译在线 » 双语欣赏 » Instructions for life 生活方针
Instructions for life 生活方针
  • 作者:未知 更新时间:2011-1-14 0:16:47 来源:网鹿在线 【字号: 】 本条信息浏览人次共有
[导读]1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk. 要考虑到,浓情烈爱与丰功伟业都蕴含着极大的风险。

1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.

要考虑到,浓情烈爱与丰功伟业都蕴含着极大的风险。

2. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.

即便失败了,也别错过其中的教训。

3. Follow the three R's: Respect for self, Respect for others and Responsibility for all your actions.

遵守三个原则:尊重自己;尊重他人;为个人一切行为负责。

4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.

别忘了,塞翁失马,焉知非福。

5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.

先弄懂规则,才会知道该如何适切地打破成规。

6. Don't let a little dispute injure a great relationship.

别让小小的争执伤害到深厚的关系。

7. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.

发现自己犯了错的时候,立即采取补救措施。

8. Spend some time alone every day.

每天花点时间独处。

9. Open arms to changes, but don't let go of your values.

拥抱变革,但也要坚守个人价值观。

10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.

请牢记在心,保持缄默有时候是最好的答复。

11. Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you will be able to enjoy it a second time.

生活诚实正直.那么,老来回首前尘时,就可以重温生之喜悦。

12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.

家中气氛和谐安乐,即是您这一生的基石。

13. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with The current situation. Don't bring up the past.

和亲人意见相左时,请就事论事,别翻旧帐。

14. Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.

和他人分享知识。这是永垂不朽的途径之一。

15. Be gentle with the earth.

善待地球。

16. Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.

每年拜访一个您从未履足过的地方。

17. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.

请记住所谓的最佳关系是指,双方对彼此的爱凌驾在双方对彼此的需索上。

18. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.

看看您在成功之前必须放弃多少,就足可衡量成功的程度。

19. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.

爱和烹饪之道即在恣情任性而为。

分享到:
【免责声明:本站所发表的文章,大部分来源于各相关媒体或者网络,内容仅供参阅,与本站立场无关。如有不符合事实,或影响到您利益的文章,请及时告知,本站立即删除。谢谢监督。】
资讯搜索
  •   
  • 资讯导航
    最多关注
  • 本周
  • 本月
  • 全部