We will inform you of the weight, measurements, number of cases, cost of the drawings
and other documents seven days before delivering the documents to the airplane.
我们将在文件空运7天前告诉你重量、尺寸、箱子号码、图纸成本和其它的文件
Drawings and technical documents will be sent to you by registered airmail.
图纸和技术文件将由挂号空邮寄给你
Expenses for the technology transfer shall be fair and reasonable .
技术移交的费用将会公平和合理
The royalty rate shall not be higher than the standard international rate.
专利费不应高于国际标准费用
The technology transfer fee shall be paid in royalties.
技术移交费应以版税方式支付
The royalty rate shall be 15% of the net sales value of the products.
专利费应占产品总价值的15%
The royalty rate shall be calculated on the net sales of the products turned our with
transferred technology.
专利费计算应从产品净销售转到移交技术方面
You’ll pay for the imported technology in the form of royalties apart from a certain initial
down payment.
你可以专业费方式支付进口的技术,而不是当初确定的支付方式
We shall pay you 8% on the retail prices of all the goods manufactured with the
transferred technology.
我们将支付你技术转移的制造产品零售价的8%
.We require that at the signature of the technology transfer agreement, you will provide
us with the bank guarantee for the transfer of all payments.
我们要求在转移技术协议上的签字上,你们将提供我们支付转移支付的银行保证
The expenses incurred for this purpose will have to be borne by the Chinese side.
因该目的产生的费用须由中方承担
We will pay all the expenses involved in documentation and transfer of knowledge.
我们将支付包括文件和技术转移的所有费用
We will pay all the specialists for their services rendered to us.
我们将支付专家服务费
We hope you will continue offering us improved technology without extra charges.
我们希望你方将继续无偿提供改良的技术
To help our joint venture, we hope that you would keep supplying us with advanced
management techniques and technologies.
为帮助我们的合资企业,我们希望你方继续向我方提供先进的管理技能和技术
We shall help you to update the present and future technology concerned with the
production from time to time.
我们将不停地帮助你方更新现在和将来的产品技术
As you know that technology is advancing all the time, we hope that you continue
offering us your improved technologies.
你知道技术一直在进步,我们希望你方继续提供你们改进的技术
We think that it is better to transfer our knowledge in the form of know-how investment.
我们认为最好以投资的方式来进行技术转移
First let’s start with the delivery of all the drawings, technical data and other documents
relating to the engines.
首先让我们开始移交有关发动机的图纸、技术数据和其它的文件
You will undertake the obligations to deliver to us the drawing, information and other
data.
你方应承担移交图纸、信息和其它数据的义务
【免责声明:本站所发表的文章,大部分来源于各相关媒体或者网络,内容仅供参阅,与本站立场无关。如有不符合事实,或影响到您利益的文章,请及时告知,本站立即删除。谢谢监督。】