文字处理 office快递 公文课堂 名篇佳作 商务英语 英语欣赏 法律法规 法律文书 商务礼仪 职场礼仪 人在职场 时尚生活 办公软件
综合应用 工作手记 实用范例 写作知识 商务写作 休闲英语 地方法规 法律知识 外事礼仪 各国礼仪 饮食男女 休闲驿站 工具软件
当前位置:首页 » 翻译在线 » 商务英语 » 酒店英语之前台接待篇
酒店英语之前台接待篇
  • 作者:未知 更新时间:2012-8-16 16:31:53 来源:网鹿在线 【字号: 】 本条信息浏览人次共有
[导读]如果拥有出众的英语水平,尤其是流利的酒店英语口语就可以让你工作得如鱼得水,同时还可以让你获得更多的提升自己的机会

作为酒店人,如果拥有出众的英语水平,尤其是流利的酒店英语口语就可以让你工作得如鱼得水,同时还可以让你获得更多的提升自己的机会,下面就是一例典型的前台英语接待口语对话:

1. FA: Good morning, sir. May I show you to your room, please?

早上好,先生。我带您到房间,好吗?

G: Yes, please. Here is our room key.

好的。这是我们的房间钥匙。

FA:This way, please. Let me help you with that. (After a while) Here we are. After you, sir.

这边请。让我来帮您。(过了一会)我们到了,您先请,先生。

G: Thank you. When will my baggage arrive?

谢谢,我的行李什么时候到?

FA: The bellboy will bring it up soon. Now, this is the main switch. I’ve turned on the light. I hope you like the room. You can get a good view of the Pearl River from the window. It’s a beautiful sight at night.

行李员会很快送上来的。这儿是总开关。灯已经开了,希望您喜欢这个房间。从这个窗子可以看到珠江,珠江夜景非常漂亮。

G: Yes, it’s a nice room.

是的,这个房间不错。

FA: You must be tired after your long journey. Why not take a bath and have a good sleep?

长途旅行后您一定累了,为什么不洗个澡,好好睡一会呢?

G: That’s a good idea. But I’m very thirsty now. Can I get something to drink?

好主意,但是我现在很渴,能给我来点喝的吗?

FA: Yes, there are some drinks in the mini-bar. Shall I get you a coke?

可以,在这个小酒吧里有一些饮品,要可乐好吗?

G: No, I don’t like soft drinks.

不,我不喜欢软饮料。

FA: Then how about some tea?

那么茶怎么样?

G: Yes, thank you.

好的,谢谢你。

FA: Glad to be of service, sir. If you’d like to have something to eat or to drink, just dial “2” to contact Room Service. Our hotel has very good room service. My name is ……If there’s anything I can do for you, just let me know.

不用客气。如果您想要什么吃的或饮品,只需拨“2”与送餐服务联系就可以了。我们酒店有很好的送餐服务。我的名字是……,有什么需要,您尽管与我联系。

(Bellboy comes and knocks at the door)

(行李员来敲门)

B: May I come in? Your baggage is here.

我可以进来吗?您的行李到了。

G: Oh, good. Come in, please.

好的,请进。

B: Four pieces altogether. Is that correct, sir?

总共4件,对吗,先生?

G: Yes, please put them over there. Thank you very much.

对,请把它们放在那边。非常感谢。

B: You’re welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.

乐意为您效劳。希望您在这里过得愉快。

2. FA: Good morning, sir. May I help you?

早上好,先生。需要帮忙吗?

G: Well, I’ve been here for half an hour, but my luggage still hasn’t arrived.

是的,我已经到了半个小时了,但我的行李还没有送到。

FA: May I have your name, please?

能告诉我您的名字吗?

G: Smith. John Smith.

史密斯,约翰史密斯

FA: Your initials, please?

姓名首字母是什么?

G: J.B.

FA: May I have your room number, please?

G: 904.

FA: I’m awfully sorry for the inconvenience, Mr. Smith. I’ll look into the matter right away, and check with the Bell Captain to make sure they bring up your luggage as soon as possible. My name is …… If there is anything else Icon do for you, just let me know. Have a good day, Mr. Smith.

给您带来不方便了,我非常抱歉,史密斯先生。我会马上与行李主管联系帮您查一下,确保您的行李尽快送上来。我的名字是……如果还有什么需要我做的,尽快告诉我。祝您愉快,史密斯先生。

G: Thank you.

谢谢你。

FA: My pleasure.

应该的

分享到:
【免责声明:本站所发表的文章,大部分来源于各相关媒体或者网络,内容仅供参阅,与本站立场无关。如有不符合事实,或影响到您利益的文章,请及时告知,本站立即删除。谢谢监督。】
资讯搜索
  •   
  • 资讯导航
    最多关注
  • 本周
  • 本月
  • 全部